ICBA suggestive guide for league rules
League rules should be established by each league.
SUGGESTED GUIDE LEAGUE RULES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Number of players on a team
- Regular players
- Minimum to play match
- Number of teams in league.
- Number of matches to be played.
- Starting time of matches.
- How long to wait for a late player.
- Score to be taken for an absent bowler
- Number of strings each match.
- Price to be paid for bowling.
- What money to be allocated for services.
- League schedule to be used.
- Team number given each team.
- What system to use.
- One session
- Two session
- Whether scratch or handicap.
- Point system approved.