The Next ICBA Instructors School is scheduled for:
October 26th 2014, 10am-2pm at Boutwell's Bowling Center in Concord NH.
Nearly 300 students have been qualified at these ICBA events to date with the expectation that hundreds more will be qualified as the word gets out to all corners of the industry.
- Cost is $50. per person who is sponsored by an ICBA center, and $100. per person who is not sponsored.
- Pay by credit card using the form on this page or pay by check.
- Make checks out to ICBA and mail with registration form to: ICBA Instructors School P.O. box 101, North Weymouth, MA 02191
- For ICBA Instructor School Form click here
- Minimum class size to be determined by the director.
- Maximum 25 to 30.
Students receive 4 hours of basic instruction, (2) Certified Instructor certificates suitable for framing (1 to be posted in the bowling center), a wallet certificate and a 4” Certified Instructors arm patch.